Plast-O-Matic Series VBM/VBS Vacuum Breakers
- • Designed to protect enclosed tanks from collapse or structural damage during draining.
- • Eliminates siphoning of dangerous fluids.
- • Prevents vacuum which can cause damage to sensitive instruments and filters.
- • Normally-closed design prevents fugitive emissions from leaving system.
- • Insurance against replacement of damaged expensive equipment...avoids critical system downtime.
- • Patented diaphragm design assures dependable, repetitive, bubbletight sealing in VBM and VB; PFA encapsulated spring and special poppet provide identical performance in VBS design.
- • For corrosive or ultra-pure liquid applications.
- • Sizes: 1/2", 3/4", 1", 11/2", 2" and 3".
- 1/2" - 3"
- PVC, cPVC, glass filled polypropylene or Kynar PVDF.
- Viton or EPDM.
- PFA encapsulated.
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)