Plast-O-Matic Series PS High Flow Pilot Operated Valves with PTFE Bellows
- • Normally closed, in-line design with bubble-tight shut-off.
- • Minimum 5 PSI differential required.
- • High pressure: Particularly for applications where high back pressures(up to 70 PSI) are required e.g. controlling flow spray nozzles, high pressure chemical injections, etc. Inlet pressure to 140 PSI.
- • High flow rates – Cv’s from 5.2 on the 1/2" size to 80 on the 3" size.
- • Unique Design: PTFE Bellows barrier-type dynamic seal prevents leaking of fugitive emissions to the atmosphere.
- • Safety/Dependability: Patented Fail-Dry® safety design feature provides advance visual warning if seal malfunctions, while permitting valves to continue operating until maintenance can be scheduled.
- • Tested to over 1,000,000 cycles in laboratory conditions, with water.
- • Versatility: Can be used with all types of solutions including acids, caustics, solvents and chlorine solutions.
- • Rugged thermoplastic construction is resistant to both internal and atmospheric corrosion. No metal parts in wetted areas.
- • Positive valve closure in the event of electrical failure.
- • Energy-efficient 11 watt coil.
- • Molded coil and standard DIN connector; designed to meet NEMA 4X.
- • Sizes: 1/2", 3/4", 1", 11/2", 2 and 3".
- 1/2" - 3"
- PVC (standard), cPVC, polypropylene or Kynar PVDF available.
- Viton or EPDM.
- Voltage Selection:
- 24Vac or dc, 120V/60Hz, 240V/60Hz, 230V/50Hz.
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)