Plast-O-Matic Series EAST Compact, Direct Acting Valves with PTFE Bellows
- • Compact Size: Only 4-9/16'' high, these valves are ideal for limited space installations.
- • Economical: Low unit cost coupled with high pressure ratings and considerable flow rates (Cv of 0.5 or 0.8) offer excellent
- • opportunities for systems requiring quick opening/quick closing solenoid valves.
- • High Pressures: Particularly for applications where high back pressures (up to 70 PSI) are required e.g. controlling flow to spray nozzles, high pressure chemical injections, etc. Inlet pressure to 140 PSI.
- • Unique Design: PTFE Bellows barrier type dynamic seal prevents leaking of fugitive emissions to the atmosphere.
- • Versatility: Can be used with all type solutions. Includes acids, caustics, solvents, chlorine solutions and ultra-pure liquids. For pressure, drain or vacuum service.
- • Superior Performance: 2,000,000 cycle design.
- • Energy Efficient: Molded 11 watt NEMA 4X style coil with DIN standard connector results in low energy consumption.
- • Sizes: 1/4'' and 1/2'' pipe sizes with 3/16'' (4.8 mm) or 1/4'' (6.4 mm) orifice.
- • Corrosion Resistant: Rugged thermoplastic construction is resistant to both internal and atmospheric corrosion. No metal parts in wetted areas.
- • Safety/Dependability: Patented Fail-Dry® safety design feature provides advance visual warning if seal malfunctions, while permitting valves to continue operating until maintenance can be scheduled.
- • Coil Connector Light: Can be ordered with this optional feature, which lights up brightly to show when the solenoid is energized.
- • Material Construction: Bodies: PTFE Bellows solenoid valve bodies are available in PVC, Polypropylene, and PVDF (Kynar®). Seals: Standard seal material for all Bellows solenoid valves is a special treated Viton®, so that a single valve can handle virtually all types of solutions. Multi-purpose capability results in significant convenience and costefficiency. EPDM also available.
- 1/4" & 1/2"
- PVC, polypropylene or Kynar PVDF.
- Special treated viton
- Voltage Selection:
- 110V/50Hz, 220V/50Hz, 120V/60Hz, 230V/50Hz, 240V/60Hz, 24Vdc
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)