Plast-O-Matic Series GGME Compact Gauge Guards Instrument Isolators
- • Diaphragm Seals provide a protective barrier between process fluids and the pressure gauge or instruments.
- • Increase product reliability and reduce system downtime caused by failure of instruments not protected by seals.
- • Exceptionally low unit cost – now makes it feasible to protect even moderately priced instruments.
- • Compact size makes these isolators ideal for limited-space installations.
- • ±4% accuracy. Will handle most applications.
- • Use with gauges, transducers and pressure switches.
- • Simple to fill and install.
- • Hermetically sealed uni-body construction – molded body avoids possibility of dangerous leaks.
- • For use with highly aggressive or ultra-pure liquids.
- • Diaphragm safety – If the gauge or instrument fractures or is removed from the guard while the system is pressurized, the diaphragm will automatically seal against leakage to the atmosphere.
- • Polypro bodies for excellent chemical compatibility and temperatures up to 185°F (85°C).
- Process: 1/2" MNPT. Instrument: 1/4" FNPT.
- Natural polypropylene.
- Buna-N or Viton.
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)