Plast-O-Matic Series EASMT EASYMT Multi-Purpose Direct Acting Valves with PTFE Bellows
- • Unique Design: PTFE Bellows barrier-type dynamic seal prevents leaking of fugitive emissions to the atmosphere.
- • Versatility: For use with virtually every type solution, including acids, caustics, solvents, chlorine solutions and ultra-pure liquids.
- • Superior Performance: Over 2 million cycles in laboratory conditions.
- • Dependability and Safety: Patented Fail Dry® design provides visual warning if seal malfunctions. Avoids costly shutdown, as valve continues to function.
- • New W24 Solenoid Coil: with Z-Cool DIN Connector uses a fraction of the energy required by traditional coils. Optional R24 coil available for intermittent service.
- • Rated Continuous Duty: with maximum ambient temperature of 122ºF/50ºC.
- • Coil Connector Light: Indicates when valve is energized (open).
- • Standard on W24 coil.
- • Corrosion Resistant: Rugged thermoplastic construction is resistant to both internal and atmospheric corrosion. No metal parts in wetted areas.
- • Exacting Quality: All valves individually inspected and 100% tested to insure reliable operation.
- 1/4" - 1"
- PVC, cPVC, glass-filled polypropylene or Kynar PVDF
- Special treated viton
- Voltage Selection:
- 24Vac or dc, 110/120Vac, 230/240Vac. Universal frequency.
- 4 Stroke
- Max Power
- 62kW/6000 (r/min)
- 2 Cylinder
- Max Torque
- 101N·m/5000 (r/min)
- Displacement (ml)